Fri, Aug 06|
Alpaca Treehouse Yoga and Reflection Retreat.
Yoga. Meditation. Nourishing atmosphere & food. Workshops by acclaimed grief educator. Learn how to transform grief in the body, heart & mind. Release the burden of unprocessed emotions on the grounds of one of the world's most wish listed Airbnbs, the Alpaca Treehouse.
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2021, 3:00 PM – Aug 08, 2021, 11:00 AM
Atlanta, 1152 Fayetteville Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
About the Event
Please call for your reservation and price : 707-616-6706 or leave a message her or email: Lklatzker@gmail.com/
Must get in touch with someone to reserve.
Details: CLICK "READ MORE IF THIS IS FROM YOUR PHONE/TABLET
Join Leah Klatzker with Yoga del Soul RYT, Reiki Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach along with Lanise Shortell RN, RYT & Internationally certified grief recovery specialist as we deeply engage the body through thoughtful movement while attending to the nervous system. Welcome the weekend for your wellness. Relish this time to retreat from routine and be transformed in body, mind, and spirit.
Our weekend will release the burden of unprocessed emotions that hinder the health of tissues in our necks, shoulders, hips, and low back. Focus for the weekend is exploring how our bodies bind and burrow emotions for self protection as we offer remedies for release and restoration.
Welcome the opportunity to enhance bonding and invite a family member or friend. If you desire a solo self care experience, you will feel honored and supported, as well.
NOTE: COVID safety precautions will be taken. Details will be determined based on the pandemic status inside the perimeter of Atlanta.
Venue Link: Alpaca Treehouse
- Three day/ two night stay allows you to enjoy the grounds of one of the most wish listed Air BNBs in our world The Atlanta Alpaca Treehouse. Rescued IIamas and Alpacas roam free throughout areas and may join some sessions if they desire.
- Our energizing morning practices are beautifully balanced with evening yin by candlelight. The retreat practices are thoughtfully designed for physical, emotional, and spiritual alliance.
- Our Friday evening offers an opportunity to gather around the warm glow of a large fire pit to open the atmosphere of reflection and connection.
- There will a Cacao Ceremony during the retreat to set new and powerful intentions as we move forward.
- Workshops will offer the transformation of energy that is weighing us down, connection with grief, loss, and how our body tissues are deeply impacted by unprocessed loss/ significant life change. Discussion on tools to craft your individual resilience recipe will support your life journey of purpose and fulfillment.
- We will integrate somatic and cognitive connection for life balance and enhancement.
- Natural plant based food and non-alcoholic beverages provided which will enhance the retreat experience on the magical grounds of The Alpaca Treehouse. You may choose to enjoy your meals and snacks indoors or on patios observing the magical llamas and alpacas as they elegantly glide throughout their beloved habitat.
- Crafting gratitude vision boards with guidance will assist in framing intentional release, life questions, and personal directions.
- Limited capacity ensures this opportunity will swiftly fill up. Consider and connect with us to secure time for your well-being.
- A partial to full scholarship will be awarded to someone in need.
- Flexible payment plans offered.
- Yin with myofascial release
*Check in will be August 6th fter 3p and before our first meeting at 5:30p. Check out will be August 8th after our closing practice.
Sleeping arrangements and deposits:
IIama Stay Farm Cottage & llama Luxury Cottage ( Cottages are carefully crafted and gorgeously restored!)
Total we have the following:
4- Private Double Bed Room: for one person. Reserve for a deposit of $200, remainder can be split into payments.
3- Queen Room: A larger room for or two people/ three people or for one person. Reserve for a deposit of $300, remainder can be split into payments.
**Deposits are non-refundable.
Please call for your reservation : 707-616-6706 or leave a message her or email: Lklatzker@gmail.com/ Must get in touch with someone to reserve. *Deposits are non-refundable.
Please check out the beautiful accomodations there will be sharing of some of the bathrooms.
Links for pictures and info of stay ( DO NOT BOOK FROM THESE LINKS) :
MUST GET IN TOUCH WITH LKLATZKER@GMAIL OR 707.616.6706 TO RESERVE/ BOOK.