Fri, Feb 18|
Alpaca Treehouse Yoga and Reflection Retreat.
Yoga. Meditation. Nourishing atmosphere & food. Workshops by acclaimed grief educator. Learn how to transform grief in the body, heart & mind. Release the burden of unprocessed emotions on the grounds of one of the "World's Most Amazing Vacation Rentals" according to Netflix, the Alpaca Treehouse.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 5:00 PM – Feb 20, 11:00 AM
Atlanta, 1152 Fayetteville Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
About the Event
Please call for your reservation : 707-616-6706, leave a message here or email: Lklatzker@gmail.com/ Must get in touch with someone to reserve, clicking RSVP will not reserve your spot, but someone will get in touch with you if you do so.
Four single room left (for one person)
Three double rooms left ( for two people or one person)
Join Leah Klatzker with Yoga del Soul RYT, Reiki Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach along with Lanise Shortell RN, RYT & Internationally certified grief recovery specialist as we deeply engage the body through thoughtful movement while attending to the nervous system.
Welcome the weekend for your wellness. Relish this time to retreat from routine and be transformed in body, mind, and spirit.
Our weekend will release the burden of unprocessed emotions that hinder the health of tissues in our necks, shoulders, hips, and low back. Focus for the weekend is exploring how our bodies bind and burrow emotions for self protection as we offer remedies for release and restoration.
Welcome the opportunity to enhance bonding and invite a family member or friend. If you desire a solo self care experience, you will feel honored and supported, as well.
NOTE: COVID safety precautions will be taken. Details will be determined based on the pandemic status inside the perimeter of Atlanta.Venue Link: Atlanta Alpaca Treehouse
- Three day/ two night stay allows you to enjoy the grounds of one of the most amazing vacation rentals as featured by Netflix and one of the world's most wish listed Air BNBs, The Atlanta Alpaca Treehouse.
- IIamas and Alpacas roam free throughout areas and join some sessions if they desire.
- Our energizing morning practices are beautifully balanced with evening yin by candlelight. The retreat practices are thoughtfully designed for physical, emotional, and spiritual alliance.
- Workshops will offer connection with grief, loss, and how our body tissues are deeply impacted by unprocessed loss/ significant life change. Discussion on tools to craft your individual resilience recipe will support your life journey of purpose and fulfillment.
- Special guests will join to offer energy work/ meditation services throughout the retreat.
- We will integrate somatic and cognitive connection for life balance and enhancement.
- Natural plant based food and non-alcoholic beverages provided which will enhance the retreat experience on the magical grounds of The Alpaca Treehouse. You may choose to enjoy your meals and snacks indoors or on patios observing the magical llamas and alpacas as they elegantly glide throughout their beloved habitat.
- Our Saturday evening offers an opportunity to gather around the warm glow of a large fire pit to open the atmosphere of reflection and connection.
- There will a Cacao Ceremony during the retreat to set new and powerful intentions as we move forward.
- Limited capacity ensures this opportunity will swiftly fill up. Consider and connect with us to secure time for your well-being.
- A partial to full scholarship will be awarded to someone in need.
- Yin with myofascial release
*Check in will be November 12 after 4p and check out will be November 14th after our closing practice. Our first scheduled event will start around 6 p, Friday evening.
* Please be advised that the spots left are first come, first serve and we are expecting this to fill up quickly! You will be sharing the main living space with retreat folks and some will be sharing a bathroom (FYI). We are currently have only a few rooms left.
Sleeping arrangements and deposits:
(Flexible payment plans available after deposit)
IIama Stay Farm Cottage & llama Luxury Cottage ( Cottages are carefully crafted and gorgeously restored!)
Total we have the following left:
4- Private Double Bed Room: for one person. Reserve for a deposit of $200, remainder can be split into payments. ($1200 total)
3- Queen Room: A larger room for one or two people/ three people or for one person. Reserve for a deposit of $300, remainder can be split into payments. ($2400 for total for two, ask for the proce for one person in this room)
To book please call or text Leah @707-616-6706We accept all forms of payment for deposit which will hold your spot! We highly encourage people to stay on site. You will need to book your room/ spot if you are planning on coming since this retreat has limited space. We will allow you to come and go if you rather sleep at home. The rooms are beautiful, cozy and mindfully decorated by the owner of the property.
Please call for your reservation : 707-616-6706 or leave a message her or email: Lklatzker@gmail.com/ Must get in touch with someone to reserve. *Deposits are non-refundable.
Link for pictures and info of stay ( DO NOT BOOK FROM THIS LINK) :
RSVP for 2 / call 707.616.6706
Contact Leah Klatzker 707 616 6706/ Lklatzker@gmail.com
RSVP for 1/ Call 707.616.6706
Call 707.616.6706 or email Lklatzker@gmail.com