Thu, Mar 11|
Sanctuary at Redfish
Yoga, meditation, gratitude boards, drumming, beach and "Make Way for Miracles" workshops!
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2021, 7:00 PM – Mar 14, 2021, 10:00 AM
Sanctuary at Redfish, 1653 County Rd 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
About the Event
Join Leah Klatzker with Yoga del Soul along with members from her Solid Soul Team to deepen, engage and initiate your awakening. Step away from your usual routine, look within and return transformed and inspired. Whether you are in need of a reset or looking to live more from intention and purpose, this is for you. Mindfully unplug and truly connect with yourself during this three night and two day vitamin sea retreat.
Bring and bond with a family member, friend or travel solo.
NOTE: COVID safety precautions will be taken. Details will be determined based on the pandemic status in the Spring.Highlights
- Two daily classes: Morning chakra balancing energizing class. Afternoon vinyasa style class.
- Guided meditations.
- ‘Make Room for Miracles’ workshop series with Solid Soul Speaker Elise Ackerman (Day 1: Unclutter Your Heart / Day 2: Unclutter Your Home).
- Nourishing food and beverages provided.
- New moon ceremony on Saturday night.
- Gratitude vision board for 2021.
- Possible new moon inspired glow paint, drumming and movement activity ( POUND Session).
- Opportunities for water sports during play time.
- Opportunities for add-on services during playtime (massage or reiki).
- Stay at a luxury resort with private pool and beach access.
- Goodies to take home (swag, journals, phone storage box to ‘stow’ your device).
The venue website (not link to exact condo): https://www.sanctuaryredfish.com/blog/2017/10/3363
*Check in will be March 11th anytime after 6PM and check out will be March 14th at 10:00 AM.
*Sleeping arrangements will vary from queen bed for one/two - single bed. Please call for your reservation.